You Belong Here
Your membership keeps CAM free and open.
We are a part of the Contemporary Art Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that relies on your membership and donor funding for all that we do Your support helps CAM Raleigh realize its goal of supporting emerging, contemporary art and help us provide a venue for exhibitions that are free to everyone! CAM is financed by YOU!
We thank our members and donors for their generosity and enthusiasm and look forward to working with new friends as we build for the future.
Discover More as a Member
The best way to experience CAM Raleigh is by becoming a member.
Members are unique. You are the group that gets credit for being supporters of art for everyone. You help CAM Raleigh exhibit art from a diverse segment of Artists and make it accessible to our community for FREE.
CAM Raleigh Champions
The Betty Eichenberger Adams Society (BEAS) is CAM’s women-only membership group with the mission to generate, educate, and promote interest in contemporary art in Raleigh and beyond.
The BEAS seek to establish and maintain a base of support for CAM, becoming pillars of strength for CAM now, and for future generations.
- BEAS-only coctail receptions
- Art tours + studio visits
- Art-related travel to major cities
- Invitations to exclusive member previews + events
- Advance notice of exhibitions and upcoming programs
- Reciprocity at 300 museums nationwide
- Electronic newsletter subscription with advanced notice of exhibitions, events, and special programs
Director’s Circle levels are CAM Raleigh’s premier giving society for art patrons and corporations who support a forward-thinking cultural institution.
Join and learn more about the world of contemporary art through distinctive, intimate, exclusive experiences.
Become a Director’s Circle Member or a Corporate Member today by contacting 919.261.5924 or email@example.com
- Company name recognition as a corporate member of CAM Raleigh.
- Company name recognition on CAM Raleigh website.
- Company name recognition in the CAM Raleigh e-newsletter.
- Private guided tour of an exhibition for up to twenty-five guests.
- 25% membership discount for all employees.
- Exclusive invitations to exhibition openings and special events.