CALL FOR ARTISTS
July 1, 2016 – September 4, 2016
CAM Raleigh presents CAMstellation, an exhibition celebrating artists of all ages in our community. CAMstellation is a non-juried, non-sale exhibition. Artwork will be hung salon-style in CAM’s Main Gallery.
CAMstellation runs from July 1 – September 4, 2016 and includes an Artists’ Reception, two Free First Fridays, a PNC Free Family Sundae, artist talks and other related programming.
- Original artwork only
- Limited to one artwork per artist
- 2D works in any media, framed or unframed. Ready to install!
- Artwork maximum size 36” x 36” and maximum weight 20 pounds
- All artwork must be hand-delivered to CAM
- Artists must complete Registration Form prior to or when delivering artwork
- All artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, phone number and email
- Artwork will not be accepted after Sunday, July 3 at 5:00pm
- Two tickets to the Artists’ Reception on Thursday, August 4, 2016, from 6-8pm
- Free Year Long Family Membership
- Invitation to artist talks and other exhibition programming
- Listing in gallery guide and on website
- Opportunity to sign the CAMstellation title wall
All artwork must be ready to hang and hand-delivered to CAM. Artists must complete a Registration Form prior to or when delivering artwork.
Artwork will be accepted during the following times:
Thursday, June 30, 11:00am-7:00pm
Friday, July 1, 11:00am-10:00pm
Saturday, July 2, 12:00-5:00pm
Sunday, July 3, 12:00-5:00pm
Artwork Pick up
Friday, September 2, 11:00am-10:00pm
Saturday, September 3, 12:00-5:00pm
Sunday, September 4, 12:00-5:00pm
Tuesday, September 6, 11:00am-7:00pm
CAM Raleigh reserves the right to refuse works of art for any reason.
Questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org