When middle school docents walk through the yellow door at CAM Raleigh, they enter with all of the anxieties that come with being an "almost" teenager: fitting in, making friends, peer pressure, grades.
As CAM docents, they discover a confidence in our program that makes them FEARLESS.
Your donation supports this and more. Did you know each year CAM connects with:
- 100 students living with physical and intellectual disabilities through our Tactile Touch Tours
- 130 5th-8th graders in the CAM Middle School Docent Program
- 1,500 visitors for each First Friday who engage with CAM Middle School Docents
- 2,840 children through the CAM to GO program at The Brentwood Boys and Girls Club, The Salvation Army, and The Alexander YMCA
- 30,000 children, students, teachers, individuals, and family who visit CAM each year!
Open the yellow door to your CAMunity -- donate to CAM today! You can also donate by texting the word CAM to 76959.
Empower and strengthen the children in your community through contemporary art and design. Give them a sense of belonging. Change their future.
Simply follow the link above or contact Kara Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org to support exhibitions, education, community outreach and more throughout Raleigh!
Thank you for believing in CAM. Together, we are building an incredible CAMunity.